• April 26, 2024, 10:44:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DIR-605L access point problem  (Read 27943 times)

ReverendTed

• Level 3 Member
Re: DIR-605L access point problem
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 10:17:45 PM »

What I'd do in that case is look into the connection details for one of the devices connected to the Gateway and look for the IP address of the "Gateway".  Once you've got that, attempt to go to that IP address and see about logging in.  In many cases, if you haven't logged into it before, the login information will still be set to their defaults (or there may be a sticker on the device itself with login information).

passegua

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 12:31:35 AM »

What I'd do in that case is look into the connection details for one of the devices connected to the Gateway and look for the IP address of the "Gateway".  Once you've got that, attempt to go to that IP address and see about logging in.  In many cases, if you haven't logged into it before, the login information will still be set to their defaults (or there may be a sticker on the device itself with login information).

Jungo OpenRG Internet Gateway Device is the name of the primary router, http://192.168.1.254:8080/ is its web address, but I cannot log in it  :(

ReverendTed

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 12:05:30 PM »

Jungo OpenRG is a software platform installed on the device, similar to how some appliances run on Java software.

At this point, your ISP would probably be the one to ask about how to log in to the gateway.
Pages: 1 [2]