• September 27, 2021, 09:59:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:07:04 PM 
Started by Tanquen - Last post by Tanquen
Xfinity Data Usage seems too high.

I normally use around 700-800GB a month. Last month I had to setup many Windows 10 test VMs and some new workstations for work and had to download lots of software and Windows updates and they said I went over by 137GB but I don't think I did.

This month I did nothing like that and was careful and upset from the last overage charges, 1229GB a month is not enough now that you have to steam everything to get channels or shows that are not on cable and to get real HD.

This month the 75% warning came again I was careful and then 3 days later on Saturday I got the 90% usage which there is no way I used it up and then today I got the 100% usage.

I reset my D-Link Management Statistics on Saturday when I got the 90% and as of now it says I've used 6.4GB but Xfinity is saying I used 123GB? There is no way.

on: Today at 11:57:00 AM 
Started by gh-itx - Last post by gh-itx
Good afternoon, all!

I'm setting up a new DGS-1510-52XMP for delivery to a customer site. Their current main switch is a Cisco SG200. I have a couple of questions about compatible settings, and hoping someone has had experience migrating from Cisco SG to DLink. The DGS-1510 is running FW 1.70.

First, all the source ports are marked TRUNK. They have an Avaya IPOffice phone system, but everything is on the default VLAN. I think marking the DLink ports as HYBRID would work, but want to see if anyone has had this in production.

If anyone has run across this setting, or has any comment on migrating from this Cisco to a DGS-1510, thanks be unto you!

Gregg

on: September 26, 2021, 03:30:57 PM 
Started by kp9928 - Last post by FurryNutz
 ;)

on: September 25, 2021, 12:06:59 PM 
Started by razorx - Last post by razorx
I just bought this camera and ive installed everything twice now but i cannot get the notication clips to work? I get the notification and when i open the app there is thumbnail of the video and when i try to open it says "no clip was found... make sure there is good internet connection, 11301".

I have 100/100 and the router is less than 5 m away.
I record to a micro sd card and the camera is connected through wifi.

Ive used a few other cameras and ive never have had problems with internet connection.. its superfast.

i tryed to log in / out .. tryed to reset the camera and try to re-add when to record and so on.. But it still wont work?
Live view and everything else seems to work just fine.
You guys have any suggestions?

on: September 24, 2021, 07:11:22 AM 
Started by kp9928 - Last post by kp9928
Yup factory reset performed multiple times.

Anyway, if i can avoid taking out the vacuum that would be a plus. Anyhow, I tested some asus vpn router server so maybe I'll go that route and see how it goes.
Thanks for all the support here

on: September 23, 2021, 02:10:15 PM 
Started by rodrigovmd - Last post by The_LogicBox
He posted a youtube link above about the Push-button setup Meshing 2 of the same EXO D-link routers together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LFY0kpxTg Same process works for this setup. Sorry I thought I quoted and tagged his post I guess I just copied the youtube link. 

on: September 23, 2021, 01:10:25 PM 
Started by rodrigovmd - Last post by FurryNutz
Good to hear. Thanks for the details.

What details is this referring too? "Now its just as simple as the push button setup offered in rodrigovmd post above"  ???

on: September 23, 2021, 11:46:57 AM 
Started by rodrigovmd - Last post by The_LogicBox
SUCCESS! Just got it up and running, a bit of a run around and I can save you guys some time:
---Primary DIR-1750 (Your existing one)---
-Backup configs...because you know...sunspots and what not.
-Update firmware to June 2021 Ver 1.11
-Enable the MESH mode from the web console Settings tab then Wireless, NOT THE DLINK APP (Doing it in the app caused me a weird settings loop that made me have to reset the router to get it back up. Good thing I backed up my configs.
---New DIR-1750 (Your new or refurb purchase)---
-Do the initial reset/setup to get into the web console, don't bother with any settings change yet.
-Update firmware to June 2021 Ver 1.11
-Log back into the web console (again NOT THE DLINK APP) Go to settings tab then Operation mode and set it to EXTENDER MODE.
After a few minutes it will reboot as  Mesh range extender.
-Now its just as simple as the push button setup offered in rodrigovmd post above.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LFY0kpxTg

Your D-Link phone app will read both devices and you can see them in the web console as well. But for some reason the new extender is read as a client device and not listed in the extender category of the web console.

Have tested speeds and found no reduction for the last 24 hours nor has the extender or primary gone down. So crossing fingers this is good to go for awhile!
Let me know if you guys have any questions, thanks!

on: September 23, 2021, 10:30:14 AM 
Started by davevt31 - Last post by davevt31
Mine was set for Auto detect, all options enabled and SLAAC + Stateless DHCP for auto config options.  This is the setting on my X5460 and it picks up an address.  On the R15 it says disconnected.  I tried switching to auto configuration instead of auto detect because this work in the past when testing the covr routers but it just says connecting but never actual connects.

on: September 23, 2021, 06:53:42 AM 
Started by davevt31 - Last post by GreenBay42
That is exactly my set up too at home. I will bring the router home tonight and check the ipv6 settings.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10