D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Lite App

mydlink Lite App - Feature Wishlist

(1/21) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Lite Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

JavaLawyer:
Moved from the mydlink.com - Wishlist:

[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to change camera resolution from the iPad (to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to temporarily disable notifications/emails remotely (with acccessing camera web interface)
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add alert bade for motion detection on a user defined schedule
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)
[*]myDlink Lite (iPhone) - App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Support Retina iPad display
[*]mydlink Lite - Ability to cycle through all cameras registered on mydlink at a user defined interval
[/list]

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Lite Wishlist

[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to change camera resolution from the iPad (to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to temporarily disable notifications/emails remotely (with acccessing camera web interface)
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add alert bade for motion detection on a user defined schedule
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)
[*]myDlink Lite (iPhone) - App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Support Retina iPad display
[*]mydlink Lite - Ability to cycle through all cameras registered on mydlink at a user defined interval
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]mydlink Lite - Include audio playback capability [FIXED!]
[/list]

happyhere:

here's my wish list. I know it is already mentioned, but I would really love to have this on the iphone app

mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)

-----
This is not yet on this thread:
-mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add the ability remote reboot the DCS camera.  Sometimes the camera will loose wifi connection after a period of time.  So this is just a preempt.  I wish the schedule reboot is embedded within the DCS firmware.

-mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Choose which video profile 1, 2,3,4 to use.  The dlink server should not even transcoding the video. So maybe allowing us to choose the video profile (e.g. I will set profile 2 as low setting) then we can save some bandwidth.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: revogsx on February 03, 2013, 08:23:06 AM ----mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add the ability remote reboot the DCS camera.  Sometimes the camera will loose wifi connection after a period of time.  So this is just a preempt.  I wish the schedule reboot is embedded within the DCS firmware.

-mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Choose which video profile 1, 2,3,4 to use.  The dlink server should not even transcoding the video. So maybe allowing us to choose the video profile (e.g. I will set profile 2 as low setting) then we can save some bandwidth.

--- End quote ---

Added...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version