• March 29, 2024, 08:40:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Please read this thread before asking for general configuration guides.  (Read 16981 times)

Fatman

• Level 9 Member

I am going to make this simple, I can give pointers, and will generally put at least as much effort into a response as you put into a question.  Not always, but that is a guideline I follow.

One sentence questions don't give me a lot of direction about what is stumping you, and requests for step by step guides or illustrated guides tend to get very little concern.

If it is a common scenario it will either be FAQ'ed up on support.dlink.com, or will be once it can be written now that you have pointed our attention in the correct direction.  But a detailed guide will generally not be written for obscure or unusual configs because a request from a single customer.

If you have a common scenario, or even an obscure one that you want to be sure that we have considered documenting better there is a sticky for that linked below.

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=4103.0
non progredi est regredi