• April 17, 2024, 06:51:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Dlink DCS 930L Active X  (Read 9760 times)

snapshot

• Level 1 Member
Dlink DCS 930L Active X
« on: June 14, 2012, 05:16:48 PM »

I installed my 930L and the camera worked and asked to update firmware. Once done, it asked to download a new active x from the Dlink site.

Even after shutting down my antivirus, firewall and lowering all settings for all zones in I.E., plus entering custom setting for all zones for allowing active X free run, my computer would not download the whole active x.  The icon sits on my desktop and will not download from the site. At this point I cant set up settings to record when motion is detected. I can see the view with my Iphone but of course cant run the program from there because it requires flashplayer  >:(
Really want to put original firmware in so I can use this for security and view it at home on my computer.

Gweezel

• Level 1 Member
Re: Dlink DCS 930L Active X
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 02:25:47 PM »

Log directly into your camering using its IP address and IE.

Once you log in, go to the page with the view of your camera's image. Above that, you will see two toggles: ActiveX and Java. Click on ActiveX. The correct ActiveX control will download automatically to your PC. You can then click back on Java (if that was what you were using).

You will then be good to go.

Gweezel

coaster

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:18 PM »

I tried this but when I Once you log in, go to the page with the view of your camera's image
I am stuck with........ Loading mydlink function.

Great site!

coaster

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »

It works on my PC/XP and my other laptop XP
Won't load on laptop with Vista IE 9