• April 16, 2024, 05:04:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DHP-P306AV  (Read 6738 times)

jeffjohn

• Level 2 Member
DHP-P306AV
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:55:22 AM »

I have just installed a pair of these Powerline network adapters and must say I am most impressed!  i have bypassed my old telecomms wiring and gained an increase in DSL speed and stability.

However one niggle....part of my lan includes a satellite receiver (Freesat,uk) made by Bush (FreesatHD); this refuses to acknowledge the i/net connection used to access the BBC IPlayer.  Freesat works with a direct connection from my P661H-D gateway but not at all via the Powerline.

Not the end of the world, but certainly a disappointment on an otherwise excellent product.

Thanks for any comments.

jeffjohn

• Level 2 Member
Re: DHP-P306AV
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:57:30 AM »

I see that there have been f/ware updates in 2011.  Is there a revision list anywhere so that I may see whether my issue is covered. (Also, update guide would be helpful).

jeffjohn

• Level 2 Member
Re: DHP-P306AV
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 05:39:35 AM »

Very pleased to proffer a solution to my problem!! Dumped  the Bush Freesat-HD unit and replaced with a Humax. Better all round with total compatibility with PowerLine!  Clearly the Bush product is not fully AV compatible.