• April 16, 2024, 03:04:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DWL G122 does not work...  (Read 14852 times)

Chaos

• Level 1 Member
DWL G122 does not work...
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:00:03 PM »

I`m sorry if i`m on the wrong category, but i cant find a category for my model.
If it represents a problem, please move this topic to the right place.

So i just formated my computer and i cant get my wireless adapter up and running. This happened before, but then my old man would fix it some how, but now he cant. Its basically the same thing as before just that he cant remember what to do (this problem is fixable! It worked before!).

My OS is vista home basic 32bit, the same as usual. I installed the usual drivers and now i am stuck. My computer does not recognize my D-link wlan adapter. I installed its driver and it still dosent work.
I`m not really sure how to explain the problem, if you have questions on this please let me know.
I would highly appreciate it if some one can hel me fix this roblem!

TODI

• Level 1 Member
Re: DWL G122 does not work...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 09:03:53 AM »

I am sorry but I do not know where to post my problem so that is why I decided to post it here.Can somebody tell me how to make DWL-G122 work with Windows 7 ? Thanks in advance.

somp

• Level 1 Member
Re: DWL G122 does not work...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:01:43 PM »

Hi Chaos,

First leave Adapter unplugged. If you installed driver using D-link utility, uninstall it. Next go to Device Manager, click to expand network adapter, if you see Wireless adapter listed then right click and uninstall. If asked to remove from computer click yes. You need to connect to internet through wired connection (ethernet to router or modem), once connected plug in your DWL G122. Windows will detect the card and ask to search internet for driver, click yes then it will install the driver for you.