The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-935L

Full wireless is first activated when I press the "survey" button

<< < (2/5) > >>

FurryNutz:
You may be in a WiFi congested area. Especially on 2.4Ghz? This will have an impact on how your router and camera operate.

Managing Signal Congestion

Artoo:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on June 19, 2015, 02:06:09 PM ---You may be in a WiFi congested area. Especially on 2.4Ghz? This will have an impact on how your router and camera operate.

Managing Signal Congestion

--- End quote ---

I have to disagree with this:
Wireless performance is very very good now - I just have to press the "survey" button" first. If the problem was because to many acces-point in the area then problem would also be present after I press the survey button and it is not.

For me it seems like a special wireless-performance is activated when I press the "survey" button.

Also: as now can see in the images, my two other MyDlink products are performing very fine and stable.

FurryNutz:
What FW version is loaded on the router?
Just because it works for a while after doesn't mean it will be later on...still could be a problem.

Artoo:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on June 19, 2015, 02:14:37 PM ---What FW version is loaded on the router?
Just because it works for a while after doesn't mean it will be later on...still could be a problem.

--- End quote ---

It has been stable for hours after and I have tested many times and I see the improved performance right after I press the button.

DIR-605L Firmware Version : 2.06

I see exactly the same when the camera is connected to my Cisco-accespoint.

Regards

FurryNutz:
Then there maybe an issue with the cameras FW.

You could try upgrading the 605Ls FW:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=62642.msg254075#msg254075

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version