The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-827

Port forwarding will not save settings?

<< < (2/2)

bobok:
For Fort Forwarding to work you must [enter] and [save] one row at a time. It works for me.     

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the routers web page under status.
* What region are you located?
Thank you for your feedback and information. We hope this will help any future users going forward since it's been two years.

Please visit again.

;)

--- Quote from: bobok on May 30, 2015, 04:25:37 PM ---For Fort Forwarding to work you must [enter] and [save] one row at a time. It works for me.   

--- End quote ---

SpitFire816:
Hello,
I'm having a similar issue.
I am trying to port forward my xbox however the port forwarding doesn't seem to save.

I am currently using the DIR-826L Router,
the webpage says the hardware version is A1 and the firmware on the webpage is 1.04.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
"For Fort Forwarding to work you must [enter] and [save] one row at a time."

PC Web Browser Configurations
What browser are you using?
Try Opera or FF? If IE 8, 9, 10 or 11, set compatibility mode and test again. (For older generation routers.)

--- Quote from: SpitFire816 on July 02, 2015, 12:42:21 PM ---Hello,
I am trying to port forward my xbox however the port forwarding doesn't seem to save.

the webpage says the hardware version is A1 and the firmware on the webpage is 1.04.

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?  ???

--- Quote from: SpitFire816 on July 02, 2015, 12:42:21 PM ---Hello,

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version