• April 18, 2024, 03:53:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Webpage Access via the Java App from anywhere outside of the Camera's subnet  (Read 2877 times)

RDK45

• Level 2 Member

Folks.....Has anyone been successful using the aplug.class Java applet in an webpage which is hosted or run from any subnet other than the subnet containing the 930L camera.  We're running MS IE 9 and all works fine as long as I'm viewing the page from a PC within the camera's own subnet (say 10.0.0.*), but if I move to another subnet (say 10.0.1.* and yes using the correct port and port forwarding) I get asked for the camera's ID/PW (which is normal) and then IE or Windows asks for Admin authorization which I correctly supply.  After all of that I get an "IE Add-on Installer Security Warning" message: "Windows has blocked this installer since it can't verify the publisher" and a ref to Home.htm.  Clicking the "OK" button returns to IE with nothing or a red x in the table cell for the control.

I have tried all the various Security, Privacy and Advanced setting in IE as proposed by a Google search, no  joy.

Thanks.....RDK

ps...I should point out that we have the ActiveX control working everywhere (Internet and intranet) without issues, but that solution will not work with browsers other than IE....