• April 24, 2024, 06:37:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Bit Torrent fw 1.06 Will Not Add Torrent From File  (Read 2525 times)

JayBee

• Level 1 Member
Bit Torrent fw 1.06 Will Not Add Torrent From File
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

Installed fw 1.06 and resolved issues with UPnP (to XBOX360) thanks to this forum, however, attempted to add a Torrent via "Add Torrent From File" by browsing to the Torrent (firstly on my C Drive, then I tried the root directory of the 323) but the button action associated with "Add" does absolutely nothing. This worked fine in fw 1.05.

I did manage to add the Torrent by copying and pasting the URL - that worked OK. And I have now got the file arriving to my NAS box, but I'm still perplexed about this strange lack of functionality associated with the Add Torrent From File. Any suggestions would be welcome. I have already re-installed BT with no change.

A second issue, which was also a problem with fw 1.05, is the failure by BT to invoke the upload limitation. For example, "stop seeding when the ratio reaches 50%" receives a thorough ignoring by BT. Again, any suggestions would help.