• April 19, 2024, 01:19:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Iphone push notifications  (Read 6715 times)

Camman

• Level 1 Member
Iphone push notifications
« on: February 28, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »

Anybody else have push notifications stop working over the last 48 hours? Last notification came 2am CST 2/27

930L - I have upgraded to the newest firmware 1.10 but can't say if that is the cause , email motion alerts come through fine, no change to notifications settings on the iPhone. Have a camera still on 1.09 that also fails to send push notifications upon motion but emails go through fine.

Thoughts?

austinjeff

• Level 1 Member
Re: Iphone push notifications
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »

yes, mine have just stopped all together as well. I tried to reboot and re-install no luck, sent them an email 3 days ago no response back yet. 

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 05:37:10 AM »

yes, mine have just stopped all together as well. I tried to reboot and re-install no luck, sent them an email 3 days ago no response back yet. 

Your best bet is to call the D-Link toll free customer support number, which you can find here: mydink - IMPORTANT POSTS & INFORMATION
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

Camman

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »

After a 50 minute tech support call, which I started with a simple request to check if there was any ongoing maintenance with push notifications, and being told that everything was working on the server side, walking through updating the same firmware already installed and restoring to factory settings, and the tech still failing to comprehend the difference between email and push notifications the issue was escalated to level 2 tech support. An hour later the level 2 tech called to say maintenance has been going on on the push server...and to wait 24 hours and call back if they are not working....perfect waste of 2 hours for a 30 second response

rturner2

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 03:24:02 AM »

The only reason I bought the DCS-2132L was for the apparent support for push notifications on iphone when motion is detected.

This isn't working for me and I can't find the setting anywhere?