• April 19, 2024, 01:18:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: PC and Airport wireless lose signal from 1310...  (Read 2923 times)

SUTEKH

• Level 1 Member
PC and Airport wireless lose signal from 1310...
« on: August 18, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »

I have a 1310 providing wireless for a standalone PC and a Macintosh Powerbook(Airport). The 1310 is connected to a LINKSYS BEFSX41 ROUTER for Internet connection and DHCP. Nothing fancy here-just as per instructions. The 1310 is configured for 64bit encryption with password. SHARED KEYS and in INFRASTRUCTURE mode. BOTH the PC and Mac have no problem logging on. But sometimes in several hours or even 2 days, both get kicked off the wireless and attempts to reconnect fail. From the AIRPORT box, the request for a password then resultis in a NETWORK TIMEOUT message. The only way I can fix this is by turning off the 1310 for a minute or so and then turning it back on with a resultant return of connections on both machines. What am I missing here? I shouldn't have to turn off the 1310 everytime this happens. Any ideas?