• April 19, 2024, 07:12:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't access stored video via MyDlink Lite anymore.  (Read 3486 times)

synnical77

• Level 1 Member
Can't access stored video via MyDlink Lite anymore.
« on: February 25, 2015, 11:24:20 PM »

For some reason we can't access any SD playback on our DCS 2330L any more.  Unsure if it's a result of a recent firmware upgrade to 1.02.05 or something else.  Video plays fine but attempting to access playback gives the error "No Video Clip (Error 0.70_1_5_1A_1F6)".  I think the MyDlinkLite app prompted my gf to upgrade the firmware about 2 weeks ago and that seems to be when the problems started.

Can someone give me a link to the most previous firmware so that I can attempt to trouble shoot?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 11:29:05 PM by synnical77 »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Can't access stored video via MyDlink Lite anymore.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:25:01 AM »

You can find legacy firmware versions here: ftp2.dlink.com/PRODUCTS/DCS-2330L/REVA/.
Please see the following post for detailed instructions explaining how to manually install D-Link network camera firmware: DCS Network Cameras - How to Install Firmware in My DCS Network Camera
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

regmo0513

• Level 1 Member
Re: Can't access stored video via MyDlink Lite anymore.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 06:01:02 PM »

This has happened to me. I have had to reformat my sd card and begin again. When I go into settings from a pc, I was abe to see what was on the card, but not from the app. After I reformatted the card, it was working again.