• March 18, 2024, 11:23:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Web Access Resolution  (Read 3661 times)

beachbum488

• Level 1 Member
Web Access Resolution
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:35:10 PM »

I am confused that with an HD camera (reason I bought it) the "mydlink" site is a postage stamp.

The "Advanced Settings" option gives me the beach picture I need but not for online and I keep getting a security certificate warning when accessing.

The D-View Cam software image is a box but not the aspect or quality of the "advanced settings" mode and I don't get the "auto focus". Is that for other more expensive cameras because it won't work.

I got this in place of a Foscam so I can have a quality "Beach Cam" view for friends and family to see online. Is this asking too much or is there a product on the market that has this ability? Can't find phone help support and I have 29 days and counting to return to Staples...

Any advice would be appreciated, all I want is a public access "Beach Cam" with the camera controls enabled; I-Spy, Vitamin D & Yawcam do not support the 5222L, probably because it is so new.

Thanks, Beachbum488