• April 26, 2024, 05:17:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: my router still works.  (Read 15797 times)

Legionx

• Level 2 Member
Re: my router still works.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »

FW 1.2x is **** and everybody knows it so stop trying to distract newcomers by attempting to con them into believing that its an isolated incident.

Yea i would 100% agree with what you say. FW 1.21 is the problem and the reason why there trying to fix it and hopefully the new build at least stops the lock up problems. Really know one knows the cause of the problem some say it's memory leaks, cooling, settings, etc etc. The fact is that know one really knows what the problem is if they did it would of being fixed some time ago. One thing most people can agree with is that 1.2x does cause a lot of problems and people should avoid using it. Another big problem i find is not everyone in the D-Link company are on the same page Management agrees there is a problem same with a lot of engineers. As phone and e-mail D-Link customer service are 100% clueless on whats going on. So i get an e-mail by management saying 1.21 is causing problems and there working on a fix and i get an e mail from customer service saying flashing to 1.21 should fix the problem. So lets not make anything more confusing on people then it already is.

Fizzy226

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

So my router works, wish is not enabled neither is advanced DNS.  I have a few errors on wireless but very few.  My router is directly connected to the internet and has its own IP address.  (not a 192 address)  Logging is enabled.  I changed my wireless channel to 8.  As it gets less interference with my neighbors networks.  It is running in mixed mode.  For torrents my maximum connection is 850.  With a maximum of 125 per torrent.  With a limit of 30 uploads.  Let me know if this helps.

You think it works.. but after 6 hours are so.. you will be with us on the 1.21na club. =D.. Thank you for joining us.. I hear a fix might be out next week.

Legionx

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »

Yep looking forward to the fix then i can finally lay my DGL 4300 to rest at least i hope so :P
Pages: 1 2 [3]