The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNR-202L

DNR-202L - Firmware Wishlist

(1/7) > >>

JavaLawyer:
This wishlist contains firmware suggestions provided by the forum community and may not reflect actual changes to current or future D-Link firmware releases. Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue..

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNR-202L Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

Dalsvzla:
This is a bug... Anytime that im accessing in my dlink web account (outside network)and after few minutes making playback  the web freeze suddenly and i cant do nothing more tan exit to login site. After relogin mydlink report me the message "Device Password Verification Needed!" and doenst accept me put the admin device password. I have to go personally to site and reboot the NVR directly (costing me time) always has to do a reset to get in again.

I realized that getting in to advance setting from my dlink site and not directly from playback tab help (a little) with this password issue. If you do playback from mydlink playback tab its almost guaranteed the password issue however when you playback directly from NVR INFO tab then ADVANCE SETTING and go to playback it performs better... Some times it freeze and give the password error but after a few minutes will be available to login without have to do reset. The other way you are force to do a reset.

Dalsvzla:
Whislist

Its possible to add a cams management option when accessing from internet and outside network?

When you go NVR INFO TAB (mydlink site) ADVANCE SETTINGS then SETUP TAB then AUDIO AND VIDEO then you go to camera list and click go to device (any of the cams) it can not get in cam setup because are outside network.

Dalsvzla:
Whislist

I noted that you cant have the camera and the nvr registered at mydlink account at the same time (much more if the myslink account are differents). Have to delete the camera from your account and just leave the NVR registered.

Its possible to have the cameras registered on mydlink independently to have access directly to the cameras and have the nvr registered at the same time? I wanna see the cameras and the nvr listed and possibly accessed from mydlink.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Dalsvzla on December 18, 2013, 06:17:40 PM ---This is a bug... Anytime that im accessing in my dlink web account (outside network)and after few minutes making playback  the web freeze suddenly and i cant do nothing more tan exit to login site. After relogin mydlink report me the message "Device Password Verification Needed!" and doenst accept me put the admin device password. I have to go personally to site and reboot the NVR directly (costing me time) always has to do a reset to get in again.

I realized that getting in to advance setting from my dlink site and not directly from playback tab help (a little) with this password issue. If you do playback from mydlink playback tab its almost guaranteed the password issue however when you playback directly from NVR INFO tab then ADVANCE SETTING and go to playback it performs better... Some times it freeze and give the password error but after a few minutes will be available to login without have to do reset. The other way you are force to do a reset.

--- End quote ---

Added to wishlist. . . ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version