• March 19, 2024, 01:55:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: MyDlink does not work other than Port 80.  (Read 5190 times)

activemind

• Level 1 Member
MyDlink does not work other than Port 80.
« on: May 23, 2011, 06:45:56 AM »

I have a DCS-930L and when I was viewing from mydlink.com, it works fine.  However, it is interfering with my personal web server which is also hosting on Port 80.  When I change the port on DCS-930L configuration page to other port like 8080, I can't view it on mydlink.com, but if I view it locally, it works which defeats the whole purpose.  Does anyone out there have similar issue or suggestion as to how I could get around this?

Colecago

• Level 1 Member
Re: MyDlink does not work other than Port 80.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 02:09:49 PM »

I've noticed this as well.  You can go straight to the ip address for the cam, use a dynamic dns service so it stays the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port and it will work as long as everything is forwarded correctly in your router.  You don't even need UPnP if everything is forwarded right.

alt0422

• Level 1 Member
Re: MyDlink does not work other than Port 80.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:57:00 PM »

you can keep using the port 80 to your personal web page, the way that you can set up right is by virtual servers, that means that you can have a multiple internal web servers using the port 80 but declared in different ports in the router.