• March 29, 2024, 12:36:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNR-202L Not Recording Anymore. PLEASE HELP!  (Read 4111 times)

jus2sho

• Level 1 Member
DNR-202L Not Recording Anymore. PLEASE HELP!
« on: January 11, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »

I have a DNR-202L w/ 4 - DCS-931L cameras.  Everything has been working fine for the past few weeks, then all of a sudden my recordings stopped.  The status for all 4 cameras are currently on "Standby" and "Connected".  Normally, my hard drive would fill up then the oldest footage gets overwritten.  However, the status of the hard drive is currently saying "Disk Full" and it doesn't appear to overwriting like normally.  What could be the issue?  I've disconnected and rebooted all devices.  I've removed and reinstalled my DNR-202L.  All cameras seem to be functioning correctly and can be viewed when I access my DNR-202L.  I can access my hard drive and view the previous recordings and other files on it without any issues.  The recording issue is really bugging me.  Please help!

Sparkydude

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNR-202L Not Recording Anymore. PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:32:20 AM »

Check this.. Connect to your 202L,  > select NVR Info,  > Select  Advance Settings,  > Select Maintenance,  > Select H.D.D. ,  > Make sure Enable Automatic Overwrite is checked