The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > D-Link Multimedia and USB

DUB-H7 Windows 8.1 connection issues

<< < (2/2)

brianx87:
The hub I'm currently using is a replacement I received directly from D-Link after the previous one stopped working. The same issue is present when I tested it upon a laptop running Windows 8.1.

FurryNutz:
What Rev model is the DUB? I see A and B.

Is the DUB warm or hot to the touch? I'm curious if the unit maybe over heating...
What is Grid 2?

What devices do you have connected to the DUB besides the LT?

Just curious if the DUB works with a different LT or desktop PC?

Is the DUB connected to a USB2.0 or a 3.0 port on the LT?

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?

We need to confirm the Rev model of A or B for this unit.

--- Quote from: brianx87 on June 03, 2014, 11:03:23 AM ---The hub I'm currently using is a replacement I received directly from D-Link after the previous one stopped working. The same issue is present when I tested it upon a laptop running Windows 8.1.

--- End quote ---

Siken:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on June 16, 2014, 06:34:19 PM ---Any status on this?

We need to confirm the Rev model of A or B for this unit.

--- End quote ---
Hello, I'm also experiencing similar issues with my DUB-H7 in Windows 8.1.

Whenever the DUB-H7 is connected and Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/) is running, the connect/disconnect sound of windows keeps repeating roughly every 10 seconds.

There's also a bigger issue in that if I have my USB DAC (sound card) connected through the hub, the sound card driver will crash within a few minutes. This makes Spotify or any media player stop playing music, which means I can't really listen to music.

I don't know if my hub is Revision A or B, this is all the info I can find on the back:

--- Code: ---Model No.: DUB-H7
P/N: EUBH7EB......C1E
S/N: DL4B1D7008202

H/W Ver.: C1
ERAC000113
AR46

--- End code ---

I only swapped from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 a couple of days ago and I never experienced any issues like these in Windows 7.

FurryNutz:
Welcome!

What region are you located?

Looks like you have HW Rev C1

I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

--- Quote from: Siken on August 02, 2014, 07:00:37 AM ---Hello, I'm also experiencing similar issues with my DUB-H7 in Windows 8.1.

Whenever the DUB-H7 is connected and Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/) is running, the connect/disconnect sound of windows keeps repeating roughly every 10 seconds.

There's also a bigger issue in that if I have my USB DAC (sound card) connected through the hub, the sound card driver will crash within a few minutes. This makes Spotify or any media player stop playing music, which means I can't really listen to music.

I don't know if my hub is Revision A or B, this is all the info I can find on the back:

--- Code: ---Model No.: DUB-H7
P/N: EUBH7EB......C1E
S/N: DL4B1D7008202

H/W Ver.: C1
ERAC000113
AR46

--- End code ---

I only swapped from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 a couple of days ago and I never experienced any issues like these in Windows 7.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version