• April 27, 2024, 07:14:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR-615 Rev A1 connection problem  (Read 3084 times)

Johnny

• Level 1 Member
DIR-615 Rev A1 connection problem
« on: April 12, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »

I have a D-Link DIR-615 router, version A1, which I haven't used for around a year. It was working well, except occasionally dropping connection without any reason that I knew. Recently I opened a new Comcast account and tried to start using it again. Initially I could connect to the router via 192.168.0.1 and set up SSID name, security, and so on. Just a few minutes later, i couldn't find it on the network list any more. More worse, I even can't connect to my router via 192.168.0.1 right now, but can only connect to it by wiring. Is there anyone could help me out? Thank you very much. I am in a big hurry.

P.S. I am worried that maybe my router is simply broken. Is there any way to confirm or rule out this possibility. Thanks a lot. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 01:48:17 PM by Johnny »

I.J Lubin

• Level 1 Member
Re: DIR-615 Rev A1 connection problem
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »

Well, It's really socks  to ear that, because my D-Link is only two month, since I bought it, can you imagime, it's allready stopped working, it's given me a bunch of B.S like, I need the Network Name, and Wireless Key, which I never set it up when I was install it.
I wish I could tell you what to do to resolve your service, but what I think is, ;D when these device stop working, all we have to do, is buy a new one.
It's seems like waisting your money.
Good look.