The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DHP-309AV / DHP-310AV

Was working fine but after a month kept disconnecting

(1/1)

powerlinebox:
So I got my Dlink Powerline adapter for almost a month and now, past the month mark. It kept disconnecting nonstop and sometimes constantly. I use to download very fast but now my files would failed downloading or my transfer rate to my NAS is super slow. I don't know what happened to it but I did a search and other people also had the same problem too so not just me. People are stating after a month of usage, it would stop working and kept disconnecting. I see this as a pattern with this device. It's been working fine in the same outlet for a month so why would it keep disconnecting if I didn't add anything in my house between that timeframe?

I did reset and resyncing and that doesn't help.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DHP? Look at sticker under unit.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DHPs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
Ensure that your power lines in the building are working correctly and are not causing noise on the line.

powerlinebox:
It came right out of the box so I used fine for a month then constant disconnects. Just lame..

FurryNutz:
So can you answer some of the questions so we can get a better idea and provide you w better feed back?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version