The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-936L

NAS DLINK DNS-320L My Surveillance Database not compatible with DCS-936L

(1/3) > >>

8ternity:
I purchase a Dlink Camera last week for one reason, for Adding My Surveillance App into my NAS and record directly from the NAS.

I install My Surveillance application and the application can't detect the camera in Auto mode, or in Manual. The Database ends to DCS-935L. I try to use it but it doesn't work.

Could DLINK release a new database for my NAS ?

My Surveillance version is 2.05;

FurryNutz:
Is there a place in the app to manually input an IP address for any camera?

8ternity:
Update:

I update to My Surveillance 2.06 and still the same.

But when using Wizard, choose DCL-935L, with IP adress, user, pass, h.264 encoding, i was able to see the camera Picture from the camera, but when i click FINISH at the end i get a FAIL.

Please check my Video here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yawk350momh7iro/2016-11-02_16h47_35.mp4?dl=0

Download the video for beter video quality, Dropbox sometimes lower bitrates on preview.

FurryNutz:
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

8ternity:
I understand, but support for my NAS DNS-320L is now expired. Also Dlink can't be responsible for all softwares. They will ask me to purchase a new NAS case. My older camera is compatible, but i want to upgrade to 720P camera with night vision, which i don't have with DCS-920 and DCS-931.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version