The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DHP-309AV / DHP-310AV

DHP-309AV No lights and no functionality

(1/1)

ahcWiFiDL:
My DHP-309AV PowerLine AV 500 Mini Adapter has been functioning fine until today.  It lost connectivity between the incoming router side and the remote side.  After I unplugged the incoming side, let the unit cool and replugged it, there were NO LIGHTS.  Thus no signal was being transmitted or received and no power was seen.  I have switched units to see if that changed anything.  Unfortunately No.  Does this mean the unit has failed completely?

Thanks, Alan

a714gomez:
Hey Alan,

If you have plugged this adapter in multiple outlets and the power light will not come on, the adapter most likely is dead. Please phone your regional D-Link support office and ask for a possible RMA request.

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?

--- Quote from: ahcWiFiDL on February 13, 2017, 01:16:41 PM ---My DHP-309AV PowerLine AV 500 Mini Adapter has been functioning fine until today.  It lost connectivity between the incoming router side and the remote side.  After I unplugged the incoming side, let the unit cool and replugged it, there were NO LIGHTS.  Thus no signal was being transmitted or received and no power was seen.  I have switched units to see if that changed anything.  Unfortunately No.  Does this mean the unit has failed completely?

Thanks, Alan

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version