The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > COVR-3902-US

Mail Issues

(1/5) > >>

davevt31:
All of a sudden I am having issues getting my email.  Outlook 2010 can't send/receive on any machine connected to the router and when I try the webmail page it won't connect to the page.  I hooked up my old DIR-655 and connected without an issue.  Everything else works just fine.  Any ideas?

It worked fine this morning, when I came home from work it started.  Did factory reset and manual reconfig and still no mail.

RMA in the works, trusty old DIR-655 back in service.

FurryNutz:
What version of FW is currently loaded?
What the MFr and model# of your ISP modem?
What is the Mfr and model# of your PC? Wired or wireless to the router?

Very odd, have never seen this issue, however I don't personally use Outlook, I use Thunderbird. I have one that works from home and they use Outlook, I don't know what version though.
This happen with other PCs loaded with Outlook?
Try loading Thunderbird and see if it does the same thing.

Possible you could have a bad unit, however odd that it only effects outlook mail.

davevt31:
Thanks Furry, yes very strange indeed.  could not do an Outlook send/receive from any system (3) going through the covr.  Also could not access any of the webmail pages my ISP uses, tried 4 different addresses none worked. Every other website worked just fine.  Took my 10 year old 655A2 out of storage and fired it up, everything worked perfect.  Already have a RMA in progress so we will see what the replacement one does. 

FurryNutz:
Ok, let us know how the replacement works.

How long have you had the COVR?

davevt31:
Bought it in January from the D-Link store.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version