Software > D-ViewCam

D-ViewCam Device Pack 2.2.14 Released (for D-ViewCam 4.2.1)

(1/3) > >>

GreenBay42:
Download Device Pack Only --> ftp://FTP2.DLINK.COM/SOFTWARE/DVIEWCAM/4_2_1/DVIEWCAM_REVB_DEVICE_PACK_ONLY_v2.2.14.zip

Release Notes:

1. DCS-4633EV support
2. Supports ONVIF Profile S

FurryNutz:
Thank you sir.  ;)

Video Guy:
Nice upgrade from 4.1.1. I have one problem. I have 3 DCS-2132 (L, LB, LB1) cams connected via ethernet. The live sound is not present but a pulsating "White Noise" sound is on all 3. Other cameras (12 total) are OK. I tried on Windows 7 and 10 64 bit and same problem. No problem with these cameras on Ver. 4.1.1. on either computer. Any help will be appreciated.

FurryNutz:
can you test one PC with using the prior device pack and see if the problem remains or resolves?

You might have to do a full un-install then reinstall the prior software and device pack to be sure.

--- Quote from: Video Guy on January 28, 2018, 08:35:40 AM ---Nice upgrade from 4.1.1. I have one problem. I have 3 DCS-2132 (L, LB, LB1) cams connected via ethernet. The live sound is not present but a pulsating "White Noise" sound is on all 3. Other cameras (12 total) are OK. I tried on Windows 7 and 10 64 bit and same problem. No problem with these cameras on Ver. 4.1.1. on either computer. Any help will be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Video Guy:
I did a full uninstall via Windows of the program and device pack. It somehow remembers my settings as I did not have to load the previous settings. The problem was still there. I next removed the Device Pack via Windows and tried to install  Device Pack 2.1.5 from the existing package. It would not let me do it without completely removing Version 4.2 software stating it was for Version 4.1.1. I went to the D-Link site in Taiwan and downloaded a separate installer for 2.1.5 and it worked, no camera problem. I noticed there was a newer version 2.2.9 and tried that and it worked too but I noticed the ONVIF camera add function was not there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version