• September 20, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Time Intervals  (Read 2405 times)

jalmolky

• Level 1 Member
Time Intervals
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »

Is there a way to set a time interval shorter than 15 minutes?

I just got a W110.  I based my decision to go with this plug based on promotional material.

D-Link website says

"Create On/Off Schedules for your devices
Set your devices to work for you whenever you want"

"Create On/Off Schedules For Your Devices
Your devices should work for you whenever you want them to, right? We agree ─ and that’s why we made the Smart Plug. You can set device schedules so that you walk into a brightly-lit home every day after work with your favorite song playing and the AC exactly where you
want it."

However after buying it and setting it up I am to find out that Basic set up only allows for 15 min intervals and Advanced set up only lets you specify down to the nearest half hour.  This is a far cry from "whenever you want"

Am I missing something?  Is there another way to set a more detailed schedule down to the minute?  I don't understand when dealing with a digital device this limitation.

Thanks,
Joe

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • New DIR-890L Router with SmartConnect™ Technology
Re: Time Intervals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 07:22:45 AM »

I presume there isn't. Can you adjust the time for your needs with in the 15 minutes time frame?
"Nothing Funny about It...." We are not here to Impress anyone! You have a be a COMPETENT user first to under stand COMPETENT help!