The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-345

DNS-345 - Firmware Wishlist

(1/23) > >>

JavaLawyer:
The following DNS-345 Firmware Wishlist contains the collective contribution of the DNS-345 D-Link forum community. If you would like to contribute to this list, please post your suggestions as a reply to this thread.

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent additions/changes are highlighted in blue. Items addressed on the latest firmware are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNS-345 Wishlist

* TBD

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank you!)

* TBD

JavaLawyer:
The following DNS-345 Firmware Wishlist contains the collective contribution of the DNS-345 D-Link forum community. If you would like to contribute to this list, please post your suggestions as a reply to this thread.

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent additions/changes are highlighted in blue. Items addressed on the latest firmware are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNS-345 Wishlist

* OLED - Activating OLED sleep mode causes DNS-345 to become inaccessible (i.e. reboot is require to regain control)

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank you!)

* TBD

Jetsetter:
Any Chance of an updated HD Compatibility list with user feedback similar to the DNS-323 pages.?

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Jetsetter on April 12, 2012, 02:26:26 PM ---Any Chance of an updated HD Compatibility list with user feedback similar to the DNS-323 pages.?

--- End quote ---

Good idea. I'll establish a new thread in a day or so.  ;)

pixel-shock:
It would be nice if the new firmare works with OSX Lion and the netatalk 2.2.x to enable a working itunes server and time maschine backup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version