D-Link VPN Router > DSR-250N

L2TP/IPSec remote user connection

<< < (3/3)

ZaphoidYK:
For something that is marketed and sold as a VPN Router, I  finding the VPN implementation really lacking and the documentation very sparse.

I am not really happy with being told that I have to use a product like GreenBow, which I have to pay licensing for when my Windows device comes with a standards compliant VPN client built in. The lack of people posting successful stories or configurations here is telling.

I do like the product, it replaced a client bought Cisco router, and is performing very well as  a router and firewall, but the VPN aspect is critical, and after three weeks of banging my head against the wall and one less than useful call to support, I am running out of options and time.

FurryNutz:
Any progress on this?

Not many users come to the forum and post. Kind of sparse here.

--- Quote from: ZaphoidYK on August 07, 2016, 07:42:00 AM ---For something that is marketed and sold as a VPN Router, I  finding the VPN implementation really lacking and the documentation very sparse.

I am not really happy with being told that I have to use a product like GreenBow, which I have to pay licensing for when my Windows device comes with a standards compliant VPN client built in. The lack of people posting successful stories or configurations here is telling.

I do like the product, it replaced a client bought Cisco router, and is performing very well as  a router and firewall, but the VPN aspect is critical, and after three weeks of banging my head against the wall and one less than useful call to support, I am running out of options and time.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version