• April 26, 2024, 12:31:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Add me to the list .....  (Read 2374 times)

deezee

• Level 1 Member
Add me to the list .....
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »

of people who has the problem of this thing randomly disconnecting from the network.  The brutal thing is we have to back up the information before we can "upgrade" the firmware (when ever that will be).  I can't even pull the information off because it disconnects.   >:( What can I do?

D-Link Multimedia

• Level 7 Member
    • D-link Systems, Inc.
Re: Add me to the list .....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

of people who has the problem of this thing randomly disconnecting from the network.  The brutal thing is we have to back up the information before we can "upgrade" the firmware (when ever that will be).  I can't even pull the information off because it disconnects.   >:( What can I do?

We have only "once" required a user to backup their data before a firmware upgrade. I of course recommend it because you never know and should have a backup of it anyways but its not a requirement. If your unit is not working at all you may consider using the last beta release for stability however the next release is coming out shortly (just released DNS-323 beta today).

deezee

• Level 1 Member
Re: Add me to the list .....
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »

Thanks. Look forward to the release. I hope this new firmware will help with the lost connection issue.