• April 19, 2024, 07:24:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: iTunes artwork not sticking  (Read 2359 times)

bikerj

• Level 1 Member
iTunes artwork not sticking
« on: January 22, 2011, 04:25:24 AM »

Anyone have any trouble with adding iTunes artwork when files are stored on the 321?  I am using Windows 7 (64bit) and recently moved my iTunes library and database files to the NAS. I can add files to itunes, play them, delete them, and change properties like Title and Genre.

But when I try to add Artwork, it just won't "take." I navigate to the Artwork tab and insert a picture, but when I save it has no effect -- other than often freezing the app. also can't convert the files from one format to another. I get an "exception occurred" error. This is true for any file type I've tried - mp3s and .m4vs.

Upon advice from another forum - I tried setting OPLOCKS to Yes, but that didn't help.  I've also tried with the iTunes server enabled and disabled. It doesn't have an affect.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

dkarim

• Level 1 Member
Re: iTunes artwork not sticking
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:25:38 AM »

bikerj, have you installed fun_plug? You might want to do that and check the permissions on the files. If you moved them over from a Mac, then they may have been stored with read-only permissions.