• April 16, 2024, 11:07:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: D-viewcam does not shows signal of DCS-932L  (Read 3554 times)

Anatoly

• Level 1 Member
D-viewcam does not shows signal of DCS-932L
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »

Dear Coleage,
I have just installed DCS-932L and it shows image when opened with internet browser. however installed program D-viewCam DCS-100 does not shows image, however detect the camera. that is seen as the camera name and IP on the screen.
what is the reason?
Anatoly
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:39:08 AM by Anatoly »

Marnius

• Level 1 Member
Re: D-viewcam does not shows signal of DCS-932L
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »

Hello.

EDIT: Ok, i managed to solve my problem by starting up the DViewCam software then Settings > system setting > camera tab > highlight your camera and click on configure and in the username and password boxes put in "admin" and then your DViewCam password.

Hope this helps if anyone is having the same problem. Very straight forward solution but something i would never have figured out on my own. Thank you to all who helped me.

Now the hunt begins to find a .DAT file viewer!

I am also having this same problem.

Absolutely nothing wrong with using live stream on the Dlink website set up on a wireless connection but when i try to use DViewCam, the software will show the cameras name in the top left of the screen but shows nothing except a connecting/disconnected cycle.

I've tried using the Dlink support but the website is no help on the problem, customer support is unhearable due to a terrible phone connection and opening a Esupport ticket has met with a "reset password" response which was useless as i couldn't even log onto the Esupport website in the first place due to "this password has timed out" and "user access expired" error messages.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Also, sorry for bumping a dead topic but it's good to know someone else is/was also having this problem.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:27:31 AM by Marnius »