• March 28, 2024, 11:27:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 1,10 configuration>tools no acces to the menu (password,time,system,...)  (Read 10683 times)

donald34

• Level 1 Member

good evening,

i upgrade my dns 323 to firmware 1,10 (don't remenber the beta) and till this time i can't see and so can't have acces to the right menu of the tools menu in the web gui.

may somebody help me to downgrade the firmware?

Merci beaucoup

blackbox

• Level 2 Member

Version 1.08 firmware for:

Revision A hardware
ftp://files.dlink.com.au:21//products/DNS-323/REV_A/Firmware/Firmware_1.08B09/DNS-323_FW_v1.zip

Revision B hardware
ftp://files.dlink.com.au:21//products/DNS-323/REV_B/Firmware/Firmware_1.08B09/DNS-323_FW_v1.zip

Revision C hardware
ftp://files.dlink.com.au:21//products/DNS-323/REV_C/Firmware/Firmware_1.08B09/DNS-323_FW_v1.zip
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:37:59 PM by blackbox »

donald34

• Level 1 Member

thanks for this link but i already have all the firmware 1,07 1,08 1,09 but my problem is that i can't have acces to the menu to change the firmware in the webgui configuration.

i have acces to all the menu and their sub menu except for the tools menu where you can change the firmware

is there an external application that can solve my problem?

thans for you help

blackbox

• Level 2 Member

thanks for this link but i already have all the firmware 1,07 1,08 1,09 but my problem is that i can't have acces to the menu to change the firmware in the webgui configuration.

i have acces to all the menu and their sub menu except for the tools menu where you can change the firmware

is there an external application that can solve my problem?

thans for you help

Try a different web browser / different computer

donald34

• Level 1 Member

i already tried this option on mac safari opera firefox, on windows seven and on xp. no way to have the sub menu of tools.

i also had done a hard reset but no changes.

is there really no way to get dns 323 to his factory state included firmware without getting through the webgui menu?

i hope yes

jamieburchell

• Level 6 Member

You can't return to the factory installed firmware by a factory reset. You can factory reset using the small pinhole on the back, but it sounds like you already tried that.

How about accessing the URL directly?
E.g.
http://192.168.x.x/web/tools/admin.asp
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:33:33 PM by jamieburchell »
If your little 323 is not working right,
You've racked your brains and been up all night
Take a deep breath and wipe away the sweat,
Login as web admin and try a factory reset!

donald34

• Level 1 Member

et voila Ca marche (it works) in fact i type the path http://192.168.x.x/web/tools/firmware_upload.asp and the page appear.

so thank you for this good idea.

PS: but i stil don't know why this submenu disappear, this is certainly what we call a beta

Roge

• Level 1 Member

Hi !   

I had the same trouble. I find that, with the french language add-on 1.0, the tool menu does not appear. With no language add-on activate or with the 1.1 french language add on i see the tool menu.   

If that help somebody.

gizmoeti

• Level 1 Member

I had the problem.
Thanks for your solution.

I downgraded to 1.09 and I still have the same problem.
So, you can go to advanced -> addin and stop the french language addon. So, the tools menu appears (in english)