The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-506L

DIR-506L v2.13 FW Update Released

(1/2) > >>

FurryNutz:
Get it here:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=52583.0

Let us know how it works for you.

holmes4:
The 8-character admin password limit is still there.

QRS Mobile app still doesn't know how to work with the 506L.

Indeed, none of the issues I raised with D-Link months ago appear to have been addressed.

FurryNutz:
It appears that there was only 2 fixes and nothing in regards to your issues you are seeing.
Revision Info:   
1. Fix: USB LED will now always flash before finishing USB index.
2. Improvements to USB SharePort and wireless operation modes.

Maybe in next release of FW.

trilidar:
I find it ridiculous these known, LARGE bugs *STILL* haven't been addressed.  The 8 char PW bug is beyond stupid, since the 505 doesn't suffer from it.  And don't even get me started on the useless QRS app.

Seriously, what seems to be the problem?  If D-Link is going to just ignore customers-- why bother wasting resources on a 'support' team and site?  After all, it's fairly obvious no one's bothering to look into fixing this (obviously) broken product.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?

--- Quote from: trilidar on June 02, 2014, 11:32:05 PM ---I find it ridiculous these known, LARGE bugs *STILL* haven't been addressed.  The 8 char PW bug is beyond stupid, since the 505 doesn't suffer from it.  And don't even get me started on the useless QRS app.

Seriously, what seems to be the problem?  If D-Link is going to just ignore customers-- why bother wasting resources on a 'support' team and site?  After all, it's fairly obvious no one's bothering to look into fixing this (obviously) broken product.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version