(1/4) > >>

FurryNutz:
Get it here:
DIR-827 v1.05b02 FW

Let us know how it works for you.

Updated: 08/06/2013
Build 02 released dated 4/26/13.

Slomar:
Didn't fix the slim xbox cap, and for some reason this one makes my Sony Blu-Ray lose streaming capabilities. (Netflix, Amazon, and Windows streaming all quit after a minute)... oh, and the best part is that it wont let me go back to 1.04.

Slomar:
Weird.  I can go back to the 1.04, if I go with the Canadian file.

FurryNutz:
Are you doing a factory reset, send file, then one more factory reset?

FurryNutz:
Ok, so I loaded this v1.05 on my 827 yesterday...saw some odd behavior in the WiFi and networking. I could not connect my Mac Book Pro to the 2.4Ghz radio at all using new SSID, WPA2, AES only on manual channel 11. I manually set up the router and Internet using custom DNS that I had been using before on v1.04. Got everything set up as before however could not get any Internet access whatsoever. It was getting an IP address from the modem and seemed to be connected. The only thing I didn't due is power cycle the ISP modem. Usually don't have to do this. After I got it connected to the main network, none of the devices on my network were showing p in the Dynamic Clients list so I could reserved them.  ??? They were showing connected under Status/Device Info.

I'll attempt one more test today and factory reset the router and use the wizard to set it up.

I'll post back with results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version