D-Link IP Cameras for Home > DCS-8630LH

ONVIF support?

(1/2) > >>

aagaag:
This cam is supposed to have ONVIF support. I tried to get it to work with Netcam Studio, but I couldn't get it to work. Specifically, the software could not retrieve any ONVIF profiles from the camera. Did anybody get it to work with ANY kind of ONVIF software? Also, even with the MyDlink android app, I was unable to get motion-activated recording to work.

SmartCookie:
I can't help with ONVIF as I've never used it. In terms of recording on motion I found it in the app under the automation section, so you have to set up an automation rule that when there is motion, record. The app isn't very user friendly so it takes time to get used to it.

aagaag:
thank you very much. Thanks to your instructions, I finally managed to activate the motion trigger!

Doctor Doom:
If you would like to use VMS or NVR software or D-Viewcam, the username is admin and password is the pincode that's on the device.

shadango:
Is there any way to set this camera up so it will record 24-7?

Whether via the SD card , my PC or via a standalone recorder?

How can i get a copy of the "D'View" software for PC??

The old DLINK camera I have does and the way they advertised this one this one did as well....

I was pretty unhappy with DLINK with the last camera --- hours spent to figure out issues only to find there was no fix...

Figured 4 years or so they would have their stuff together....Did I just waste another $200 (camera plus the 256 gb sd card!)???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version