• March 28, 2024, 01:28:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DCS-825L - Firmware v1.02b3427 - Comments & Observations  (Read 16583 times)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: DCS-825L - Firmware v1.02b3427 - Comments & Observations
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 08:44:27 PM »

Hello everyone!
I'm new around here and with D-link too, so forgive me if I´m asking for something stupid or at the wrong topic.

I live in Brazil and we're about to have a baby boy. It's coming soon (next month).
It happens that D-link does not offer this camera (DCS-825) here in Brazil.
I was wondering, and I´ve already questined D-link without success, if I can use this android Software, MyDLink Baby Monitoring, but connecting another camera on it.
For example: here I can easily buy a DCS-932L model. I know that it doesn't has the temperature, music, bi-directional audio and some other stuff.. but talking about MOVEMENT and AUDIO detection, can I use this camera with this Baby Monitoring software?

The mydlink baby monitoring mobile app  is specific to the DCS-825L. The DCS-932L is fully compatible with the general mydlink service which accessible view the mydlink mobile app and mydlink website.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC
Pages: 1 [2]