• March 28, 2024, 12:29:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Add-on "JDownloader 2" for D-Link NAS  (Read 30123 times)

SammySpade

• Level 1 Member
Re: Add-on "JDownloader 2" for D-Link NAS
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 01:27:22 AM »

Hi there, thanks for thinking of me. Had some family issues so not been online for a while.

It started working again a couple of weeks after but then i was away from home and accessing
the box remotely and i lost connection. When i got back it was not working again and a few
days later i changed ISP also. So had to wait.

Once everything had settled, i tried again and no connection. But then i tried to login using the
web app and it said my box would not be found.
Logged into the box and it said offline.

I rebooted it and logged it all back in again and i could access my files again. Then tried JD
and it started working again.

Because you mentioned that the program was not required just the app on the box and my chrome
browser. i have been doing it that way since. Although i do have JD on a VM machine but with
a totally different login.

Curious as to why the NAS decided it didnt like the internet anymore?  Strange.

Thanks

carlos.gc

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »

Hello guys,

I am not able to connect the JDownloader through my NAS, dlink model DNS-320L, which is installed on the hard drive, folder / Volume_1 / Nas_Prog / JDownloader.
Every time I try to launch the JD through the NAS, I get the message: not connected JDownloader found.
Strange was that he was able to connect without problems, suddenly he could not.

To try to fix the problem, I did some procedures indicated by other people, such as:

- Uninstall JD and Java (version 8), then install them again, but it did not work;
- Change access login to https://my.jdownloader.org/, but it did not work;
- Create another account at jdownloader.org, without success.
- I even installed the JDownloader web app to see if I could log in, but nothing.

For my PC, which has Windows10 running, I can use JDownloader without problems, downloading and controlling the files on the PC or even the NAS itself.

I saw someone saying to uninstall the JD application from the PC, I did this, but it also did not solve the connection problem.
Finally, I do not know what else to do, I would like to count on the convenience of being able to download my files using the JD application installed on the NAS, without needing the PC to stay connected.
If anyone can and would be very grateful, I'd like to say that I'm not very expert with the NAS operating system.

Hugs to all.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2019, 12:06:24 PM »

To my regret, I receive many such messages, but I can not reproduce the problem on my NAS :(
After removal / installation always works.
But I haven't updated the addon version for a long time. Although JDownloader itself should do auto-update ...
I'll try to build a new version, maybe this will solve the problem.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

Racker_CRO

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2020, 06:23:33 AM »

Any info on new version of jDownloader? If i start update on NAS it messes up local installation, I tried few times.

Thnx.
Pages: 1 2 [3]