• March 29, 2024, 07:28:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Enhanced day-wise recording schedule possible?  (Read 2090 times)

flyflyflyfly

• Level 1 Member
Enhanced day-wise recording schedule possible?
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:25:44 AM »

Hey guys,

in our company we just bought a DCS-933L and are happy with the features. As we work during the day and not on weekends we need to have recordings when no one is in the office and the acoustic alarm goes off.

So we need to configure sound detection scheduled on weekdays in the night and on the weekend the whole day. Is it possible to configure this feature? I have looked in the web interface, where you can just state a the same hours for all selected days. Also in my mydlink account where there are no scheduling options combined with sound detection available. Furthermore the ViewCam software (which can only shedule when the computer is turned on anyway, I guess) doesn't allow sound detection at all.

Is there a way to configure the camera like this? Otherwise that would be a very useful (and not to hard to implement) future firmware feature ;)

Best regards,
Peter

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Enhanced day-wise recording schedule possible?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 12:05:20 PM »

Unfortunately, the DCS-933L only supports motion/detection trigger scheduling on a fixed schedule that's applied to every day of the week.

DCS-933L - Firmware Wishlist

Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC