• March 28, 2024, 11:06:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: move torrents to nas  (Read 3713 times)

satlover1

• Level 1 Member
move torrents to nas
« on: December 30, 2012, 12:02:38 AM »

hello friends yesterday i bought nas 320l and new hard drive 2t to put all my files together and stop seeding torrents from pc.now my question: how can add my 2500 torrents from pc utorrent to nas and how can i seed them again.
also i download on my android the app mydlink cloud but i can't login.am i so stupid? on server what have i to do? it needs something like http//acount.mydlink.com,have to make acount ddns to mydlink.com,please somebody help,thanks

sbrbot

• Level 2 Member
Re: move torrents to nas
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:33:19 AM »

To reseed your old torrents you have to:

• start torrenting in NAS torrent client (start download as usual)
  • when download of your torrent starts - stop it - files are created behind in P2P folder
  • replace new started (partially) downloaded files with your previously fully downloaded files
  • restart downloading torrents/seeding in tracker client

The condition is that you haven't changed files (and its original names) after you initially downloaded them. So when you put these files to torrent client behind, they must be identical to original ones.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:34:14 PM by sbrbot »

zemops

• Level 2 Member
Re: move torrents to nas
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 09:46:51 AM »

If yiou can make it through the android app, I would be interested to know whether you could the same with a browser (firefox) directly on the site.