• April 23, 2024, 04:42:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 1.21NA Firmware Display bug  (Read 3306 times)

jdiffend

• Level 2 Member
1.21NA Firmware Display bug
« on: October 01, 2009, 07:30:53 AM »

I already mentioned this in another thread but I wanted to make sure D-LINK is aware of it.

The time/date display on the LED has a typo.
The abbreviation for September is "SUP" instead of "SEP".

I sent this to their tech support along with a photo of it but given my luck with tech support in the past I doubt it will get passed on.

It's just my opinion but this screams of poor quality assurance and devs that don't pay attention to detail.

d01100100

• Level 2 Member
Re: 1.21NA Firmware Display bug
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »

I sent this to their tech support along with a photo of it but given my luck with tech support in the past I doubt it will get passed on.

Based upon these forums, I doubt it's your luck that's the issue of lack of response.

jdiffend

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »

They have been really good at trying to lead me through the canned responses that have nothing to do with my problem.

arrow85

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »

the please reset you router BS. Where they try to help you set you stuff back up even though it has nothing to do with what you called about gotta love reading from a list and clicking the answers to ask the next question. What you get for 2 bucks an hour india tech support. Not saying they can not do better i worked for a company that had an india office that was stealer, same as if they got bottom rung 5.75 an hour support here just cheaper in india same level of people it seems.

jdiffend

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »

I just received this in a reply

"We have confirmed the issue and have forwarded the matter to our development team. Thanks for the information and we appreciate your efforts in detecting the error."