• April 19, 2024, 01:15:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Everything looks good but....  (Read 2175 times)

IceH2O

• Level 1 Member
Everything looks good but....
« on: October 10, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »

After hours and days of trying different things and reading up I finally have the Dap configured and staying connected  in bridge mode. 1.21 firmware and WEP.

But something is still stopping it from connecting my dvd player and tv to netflix. I did a straight hardwire from my linksys to the tv and was able to watch a netflix movie but when I tried through the Dap the tv said there was no internet connection. I'll try the dvd player hardwired Monday. The dvd player would say connected and DNS resolved but Netflix would never load up.

The dap shows as online on my network and there hasn't been a connection drop for 24 hrs.

I have Linksys N router wireless connection to Dap1522 then cabled to dvd/tv.One at a time right now. DVD is Insignia 5 in 1 Home Theater Bluray and TV is Sony Bravia Z5100.

I have 2 comps hardwired to linksys and 2 wirelessly connected to the linksys with 270Mbps connection speed so I'd think the Dap is getting the same if not more since its closer and nothing between them like the computers do.

Any idea what could be the problem?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 06:40:49 PM by IceH2O »