• April 18, 2024, 03:18:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS932L Reset when accessing to live stream, after firmware downgraded failed  (Read 1965 times)

TuricaT

• Level 1 Member

Hello all
The subject of the topic tray to explain to problem, the second was a consequence of the first problem.
here is the explanation
Yesterday, My camera suddenly go to Red light and was no longer listed in MyDlink app. Then i did the powercycle  turnoff and then on. Didn't works.
Then i reset the camera and start the installation again. now when i plugged into a wired Ethernet connection the led turn on Green.
The installation was successful, but when i try to access to the camera via mydlink mobile and from PC app no video/audio stream appears, also i can select night shot on/off and camera change the mode (known by click sound when it change vision mode). After a while the applications shows an error and from this point the camera lost connection, turn RED led ON, then auto-restart,connect to the network again, and led back ON Green. This happened every time i try to view the camera fromMyDlink app (mobile and PC also)
After a several topics read, i decided to downgrade the firmware, but the firmware was failed due some reason. Now the situation is the led is always RED and camera had no response to any  attempt to connect to wired ethernet.
Do you know a method to emergency flashing the firmware?
For the first problem, do you know any solution?
Thank you
best regards

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic

Try the factory reset procedure link that's referenced in the following post:
Network Cameras - Important Posts & Information
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC