• April 16, 2024, 05:06:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v.0.9.11.4." for D-Link NAS  (Read 135918 times)

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: Add-on "PlexMedia Server v.0.9.11.4." for D-Link NAS
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2017, 01:51:22 PM »

I installed the add-on to my DNS-325 and donated for a serial number, but I have not heard anything for a couple of days. I have PM'd and emailed vtverdohleb, but have not had a response. How quick have others got their serial number?

I always answer. Of course, there are delays. But "a few days" - this can not be!
Although questions about Plex - I think this topic is already all issues have been resolved.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

shredhead1260

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

I'd like to know why there is an agent for movies called KinoPoiskRu that I cannot delete from the gui.

This surely doesn't come from Plex.

How do I get rid of this?

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2017, 10:45:12 AM »

I'd like to know why there is an agent for movies called KinoPoiskRu that I cannot delete from the gui.
This surely doesn't come from Plex.
How do I get rid of this?

Answered by e-mail
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

fiuto11

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2017, 02:29:24 AM »

Hello,
do anybody knows if exist a plax version for DNS320L that's working with Iphone, Smart TV or PS4 application?
I'm currently using the free version from share center add on pages ( vers 1.10 of 2.10.2017) and it's working fine with pc or android box but no way to works with ps4, Smart TV or  iphone.
I know plex officially stopped supporting DNS320L but maybe there is an alternative way to let it works(?) or an unofficial plexx version?

thank you for your help!!

MrLong

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2018, 01:31:06 PM »

Hi i cant acces the Webinterface from Plex. I click on Launch when I am loged in on the 320L. And then the Page is not found.

What can i do?

trd_thiago

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2018, 05:34:31 AM »

Hello,
do anybody knows if exist a plax version for DNS320L that's working with Iphone, Smart TV or PS4 application?
I'm currently using the free version from share center add on pages ( vers 1.10 of 2.10.2017) and it's working fine with pc or android box but no way to works with ps4, Smart TV or  iphone.
I know plex officially stopped supporting DNS320L but maybe there is an alternative way to let it works(?) or an unofficial plexx version?

thank you for your help!!

Download the 1.15 version
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]