• April 25, 2024, 10:28:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Album art  (Read 4114 times)

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
Album art
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »

When I rip CDs with Media Player 11 on my desktop PC, the files are stored on the HP SmartMedia server (library is set to server my music folder). When I go to the DSM and play music, I don't see the album art. Anybody know how to make it display?

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: Album art
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »

Please View this FAQ for adding album are to you music files.

http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=2850&question=DSM-520
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 10:08:29 AM »

Thanks. you guys are great..

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »

I guess you guys would be great if it actually worked.. I purchased the most recent version of mediamonkey, reripped the music and updated the tags and everything and it still doesn't work..

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:49:42 AM »

I figured out how to get the album art working. The music was ripped to the smartmedia server in variable WMA format using Windows Media Player 11.  I don't think the format makes any difference though.  After the music was ripped. I went to the library. Highlighted all the songs and right clicked on the mouse.  I selected the advanced tag editor. Then selected pictures, then add.  I selected the large format jpg and then clicked on apply.  When it was done I clicked on ok.  Now they are showing up on the DSM.