• March 28, 2024, 05:16:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Nintendo Dsi Problem  (Read 4779 times)

Zero9X

• Level 1 Member
Nintendo Dsi Problem
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:48:17 AM »

Hi,

Currently having problems connecting with my Nintendo Dsi XL using wep or wpa using this router. Tried Guest Zone and i still get the same problem. Keep getting "Error Code: 51300 Unable to Connect to an access point" whenever i try to setup my wireless on it.

On the router Its Hardware Version A2 and the Firmware Version is 1.23WW

Any help appreciated, i've recently just got this router so i'm probably not getting the most out of it. So any tips or tricks to help me get the most out of it as well would really be appreciated.

Thanks

h3b

• Level 2 Member
Re: Nintendo Dsi Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »

it should be as simple as this : http://ds.about.com/od/nintendods101/ht/settingupdsiwifi.htm

However.... I am wondering...is your  SSID visible?  If this is not the case then please make it visable and try again. Should be setting "Visibility Status : " in the wireless settings. I have had issues (connecting) in the past with my xbox360 and the wireless network was not visible. Although everything was setup right there was still a crappy connection. As soon as I changed this setting I had no issues anymore and had a stable internet connection.

Zero9X

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 11:43:58 AM »

My SSID is already visible. :/

kengo

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »

on the DSi, there are 2 sets of 3 wifi connections that you can have.  the first set of 3 connection slots will not work with wpa security (I'm not sure if that is your problem).  you need to go into the "advanced wireless settings."  my kid has a DSiXL and i need to use slot #4 for the connection.  apparently some games won't work on wpa though.