• April 26, 2024, 07:40:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: myDlink Lite - v 2.6.0 Camera no longer supported - Android  (Read 4284 times)

tdemarco13

• Level 1 Member
myDlink Lite - v 2.6.0 Camera no longer supported - Android
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:25:02 PM »

Camera DCS-932L works fine, Camera DCS-904L now shows up under unknown and is no longer accessable.  Any way to roll back the app or a specific way to request this gets fixed? all my firmware is up to date.  thx

tdemarco13

• Level 1 Member
Re: myDlink Lite - v 2.6.0 Camera no longer supported - Android
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 04:53:39 AM »

myDlink Lite v 2.6.1.  Same issue.

BerMM

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 02:19:59 AM »

I bought a 930L about a month or so ago and was impressed so I just bought a 940L. After some difficulties setting it up it now works fine on mydlink.com and through its IP but MyDlink Lite on my stock SGH-T999 shows it but won't let me select it. Oddly enough selecting the 930L in MyDlink Lite now shows a blank feed with a spinning icon. Please advise and resolve this ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:32:16 AM by BerMM »

BerMM

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 03:40:42 AM »

Most recent update seems to have fixed the 930L issue, but I still can't get the 940L working in the android app. I can long hold to move it, but tapping it does nothing. I've been playing with the 940L settings as it wasn't working very well on mydlink.com either (still have no audio through there). I think I have that part resolved, but I still have the same stupid issue with it on the android mydlink lite.

Seriously, either fix the firmware, publish working settings, or fix the cloud end. Whatever it takes. If you can't or won't do that then recall the dang useless things and replace them with newer similar models.