The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNR-202L

I had to fix some camera/dvr issues, etc and now dvr app is red

(1/5) > >>

taymag:
I updated some cameras and ran a firmwire update on some cameras and dvr and everything works on the web interface but the app for the DVR has a red dot so I cant click it, any idea? Finally had everything working and the app doesnt want to work. I thought just signing out and back in would work but that didnt do anything

FurryNutz:
What app are you referring too? MyDLink Lite?
What model cameras did you upgrade?

taymag:
No, I'm referring to the "mydlink View" app for my DVR-202L. When I go to the app it usually has DNR-202L and a green circle, now it has a red circle. I cant image updating the cameras did anything but I updated actually reset my DCS-2330L cause it was not showing my my "mydlink lite" app and updated my actual DVR-202L to the last firmware. The DVR works on the web interface, I just dont see what would keep it from working in the "mydlink View" app now

FurryNutz:
Ok.

I just plugged in my 202L. Both MDL app and View show it's connected and working. View app is Green and I can select it and my 3 cameras are viewable.

My DNR is using a static IP address of 192.168.0.202, 933L and 936L are also using static. These are outside of the default IP address pool of my router.
960L is using Dynamic.

Have you rebooted your router?
Is upnp enabled on the router and all these devices?

taymag:
I dont use a static IP, but I've never had an issue before. Could the IP have changed since the DVR has been off for a few weeks?

How do I check if upnp is enabled on the 202L? All my cameras work on the Lite app and the 202L works on the web interface so wouldn't that mean upnp isnt the issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version