The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > ShareCenter® Add-on Applications

nginx conf file

(1/1)

Macro:
I was trying to install and use nginx on my 340L and it showed the default web site after install.

I then proceeded to try and change the nginx.conf file to get what I wanted working (I didn't make a copy since there was also a nginx.default.conf there which I thought was the same) - managed to totally KO it so nothing worked - so I uninstalled the add-on, and re-installed it (thinking it would put default conf back), but it doesn't - originally my conf was back, and when I deleted it to make sure it replaced it, I now get nothing back.

so, how can I get the default nginx.conf file from the downloaded add-on ?

can I extract it from the package in anyway, or can I force the package to use it's included default again. (or can someone post it here!)

Thanks from a linux / NAS newbie!

Macro:
Replying to my own topic - but now resolved!

I finally thought of looking at the remove.sh script, and see if makes a copy of the conf folder elsewhere (presumably to keep the settings) - I removed this copy after uninstalling, and re-install now adds the default conf back.

vtverdohleb:
I highly recommend issues that relate to my addons, duplicate me on e-mail. My address you receive by registering on the site dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version