• April 26, 2024, 11:03:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Wireless system with MAC address 001CF06A092E disconnected for reason:  (Read 2159 times)

unbeliveable

• Level 1 Member

I've read "few" forums and posts regarding disconnectings and w-lan droppings, tonight i decided ( cos increased droppings, worst case 12sec uptime )to find out what is goin' on, i have 3 laptops and i was not so sharp when i looked dropped MAC addressesearlier in evening, but at his point (01:10 at night) i wondered that how come router still dropping MAC address, but none of laptops(wlan clients) are any more on??

ONLY MAC at this point, and when looked back logs, and ALLWAYS first MAC on drop is: d-link's OWN LAN MAC!

Wan MAC have no problems, but when router rejects it's own mac address, i'm no longer wonder why all others get dropped too.

This is end of this trial, i suggest that everyone else check that mac (found on status --> device info) at monday, this goes back where i bought it, refund or not.

Good luck everyone, i quit here.